Why Home Automation?
- It is convinient for use
- It can be used for the daily security measures
- It is used for saving of "ENERGY"
Future use of Home Automation:
- To get Access from anywhere
- To make the world digitalize
So what is so special about this so called
- The entire code is released under GPL License
- APIs are also provided
- Easy to use
- PIR Sensor
- Temp/Humidity Sensor
- Gas sensor
- Flame Sensor
- Arduino is an open-source computer hardware and software company
- User community that designs and manufactures microcontroller-based kits
- Credit card size
- PIR is known as Passive Infrared Sensor
- Detects Motion
- Only detect's motion of hot blooded person
- Detects the temperature of the room
- Detects the Humidity of the room
- Detect the various type of Gas like:
- Generally, Only Detects the flame nothing else.
- Intrusion Detection
- Temperature and Humidity Detection
- Gas Detection
- Flame Detecton
Burglar Alert/Alarm: A signal suggesting that a system has been or is being attacked.
Temperature & Humidity Detection
Sense the temperature and humidity of room.
DHT11 Temp/Humidity Sensor
Gas detection - Detects the leakage of LPG/PNG from homes.
Flame Detection - Flame detection is a major security issue now these days. It simply detects the flame and start blowing the buzzer.
Home Automation and Security System